Maelström Index du Forum Maelström
Ivalice Coldara

RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

TRUMPED!: How The Rust Belt Went Red And Middle America Scr

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maelström Index du Forum -> La Maelström -> Recrutement [Ouvert]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glomarbl

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 20:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: TRUMPED!: How The Rust Belt Went Red And Middle America Scr Répondre en citant

TRUMPED!: How the Rust Belt Went Red and Middle America Screwed "The Coastal Elites"
by Mr. Daniel David Elles
rating: 5.0 (7 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK TRUMPED!: How the Rust Belt Went Red and Middle America Screwed "The Coastal Elites"
->->->->ONLINE BOOK TRUMPED!: How the Rust Belt Went Red and Middle America Screwed "The Coastal Elites"

<strong><em>Blame 3<sup>rd</sup> Parties? Blame FBI Director Comey? Blame Russia? </em></strong>

How about the liberals look in the mirror and blame themselves for playing &ldquo;identity politics&rdquo;. They focus on the individual so-called &ldquo;rights&rdquo; of a few and project them on the real rights of the many. And Middle America pays for it. The Coastal Elites label Middle America as &ldquo;Flyover Country&rdquo; and too often blame the Hillary Clinton defeat on the <strong><em>&ldquo;white working class&rdquo;</em></strong> voter. That term, according to Wikipedia, means:
<ol> <li><strong>You&rsquo;re white and did not graduate from college.</strong></li> <li><strong>You&rsquo;re considered to be an &ldquo;uneducated voter&rdquo; in the polls.</strong></li> </ol>
Hence, are white billionaires (i.e. Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.) considered to be &ldquo;white working class&rdquo; because they dropped out of college and became billionaires? Why not? Okay, I get it. Some are Jewish, right? So are they considered to be <strong><em>&ldquo;Jewish working class&rdquo;</em> voters?</strong>

I am 50% Mexican. What do you consider a Mexican doctor or lawyer to be? &nbsp;An educated Latino? (FYI: I hate that term: Latino). &nbsp;Why does the media and pollsters lump me into some sort of homogenous group with an Argentinian or Brazilian who don&rsquo;t even speak Spanish? We have nothing in common!&nbsp;

Tell me who is a: <strong><em>"black working class&rdquo;</em></strong> voter? I&lsquo;ve yet to hear that term. And, on that note, what does a Nigerian cab driver in New York have with a black Chicagoan on the city&rsquo;s Southside?

Macomb County, my county, is considered to be the Home of &ldquo;The Reagan Democrats&rdquo;. &nbsp;We are one of &ldquo;CNN&rsquo;s 11 critical counties&rdquo; that the media references on how the presidential election will go in Middle America.

We had previously voted for Obama twice. However, in 2016, we went for Trump&hellip;.like the 200-plus Middle American counties that flipped from Obama-to-Trump.

This very detailed and highly researched paperback &ndash; filled with mainstream media quotes and political pundits biased reporting and off-target polls &ndash; is <strong>the only</strong> source of information to demonstrate why Trump won and Clinton lost. As a writer, I concur that you should never judge a book by its cover. However, this cover says it all. &nbsp;So&hellip;If you DO NOT WANT to know how:
<ul> <li><em>Hillary Clinton never connected to Middle America and her book tour lost millions.</em></li> <li><em>The real issues of the Clinton campaign&rsquo;s Russian involvement</em></li> <li><em>The Obama Administration&rsquo;s Goldman Sachs and Press connections</em></li> <li><em>The actual effect FBI Director Comey&rsquo;s letter on the voters.</em></li> <li><em>The facts how the Clinton&rsquo;s profited from Keystone Pipeline, Russia, and Wall Street</em></li> <li><em>The total anti-Trump campaign waged by the mainstream media</em></li> </ul>
Then, I guess, this book is not for you. This book purposely does not quote conservatives. Therefore, the quotes &ndash; in this quick two-hour read &ndash; come from Clinton, Obama, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. to directly put the 2016 Election back onto the liberals who spout out allegations like a broken sink faucet; yet, are never taken to task.

Well, this book takes them to task and publically calls them out. I will address every &ldquo;blame game&rdquo; from the Clinton camp and those that are perpetuated by &ldquo;finger-pointing&rdquo; Democrats to spread &ldquo;fake news&rdquo;.

I hope you enjoy.

Daniel David Elles: INDEPENDENT

&nbsp;

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 196 pages
publisher: Tiber Publishing Inc. (March 15, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0996886389, 978-0996886383,
weight: 11 ounces (
filesize:

TRUMPED!: How the Rust Belt Went Red and Middle America Screwed &quot;The Coastal Elites&quot; Mr. Daniel David Elles
TRUMPED!: How the Rust Belt Went Red and Middle America Screwed &quot;The Coastal Elites&quot; book tablet

Tags: discount for book, download torrent isoHunt, audio find store price download, book pc free, book samsung, book full, book without payment, .txt download, book MediaFire, book ipad free, pdf download full book, book book free from Galaxy, book drive, book 2shared, book Box, book samsung, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book 4Shared, book book free from xiaomi, download english, format txt pdf, download without account, ios read library pc thepiratebay, book zipshare, You search pdf online pdf, book download via Transmission, free doc, book text online view format, .fb2 download, book download via Transmission, book tablet, free download via uTorrent, book get pdf, full reading ios online apple, download eng book, free iphone, bookstore, book format djvu

171bf2437f

[PDF] The Book of the Craft of Dying, and Other Early English Tracts Concerning Death;ONLINE BOOK Follow the Sun: Book 2 (The Sorrow of the Seasons)[PDF] Changing How America VotesREAD BOOK A Book of Cornwall (Illustrated)READ BOOK The Birth of JesusOperating System Algorithms download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Soul Survivor: My Journey from out of the Ashes of Trauma to TriumphONLINE BOOK Ethnographical Survey of the Miskito and Sumu Indians of Honduras and NicaraguaREAD BOOK La segunda vida del mariscal (Spanish Edition)[PDF] The Second Leg Down: Strategies for Profiting after a Market Sell-Off (The Wiley Finance Series)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 20:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maelström Index du Forum -> La Maelström -> Recrutement [Ouvert] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MAËVAH (ex-MOONCLAW) (v2.06) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.